2022 Funding Round Released!
The Hills & Coast Business Grant has been established by RDA AHFKI to provide funding that will enable business establishment and growth.
|Grant Opens||24 June 2022|
|Grant Closes||20 July 2022|
|Notification of Outcome||Expected: 29 July 2022|
|Project Report / Funding Acquittal||28 February 2023|
This year’s grant is open to manufacturing businesses (for the purposes of this grant: a business undertaking a process of value-adding and/or the processing of raw materials or parts into finished goods) with an ABN and whose project will benefit the economy and/or liveability of the nominated councils of the Adelaide Hills, Fleurieu Peninsula or Kangaroo Island.
The 2022 round of the Hills & Coast Business Grant aims to support the productivity and growth of manufacturing businesses through:
- Procurement of new equipment that improves productivity, and;
- Addresses challenges and/or barriers to business growth.
Eligible applications will be assessed against:
- The Assessment Criteria in the fund application form.
- Completeness and quality of the application.
- Value (level of productivity and growth versus funding request).
- Minimum: $1,000
- Maximum: $10,000