Grant/tender writing & general business
Mentoring with Amanda Wood
You can book a FREE mentoring session with Amanda for either, or both of, the “General Business” or “Grants and Tendering” streams (maximum one free session in each). ADDITIONAL Southern Business Mentoring Program Extension Service sessions (up to 3 in total per business, not stream) may be booked at just $25 each (conditions apply).
For discussion of your overall business aims, plans, strategies and so on. This can include matters associated with establishing a new business or growing an existing one.
Grants and Tender Writing
For discussion/tips on lodging applications for grants, or preparing tender submissions (including where to look for possible opportunities).
Amanda brings real-life experience as a CEO, director, grants panellist, participant on many business related boards and leader of state and national business advisory teams. She understands first hand, the many challenges and opportunities in owning and successfully growing a business. She is also active (part-time) in her family manufacturing services related business.
Some of the areas in which Amanda may be helpful to you include:
- General business, business analysis and business health checks
- Strategic planning, business plans, action plans, one-page planning
- Grant / award applications or tender submissions
- Business growth strategies (including
- Strategic brainstorming using the Business Model Canvas
- Being a friendly ear, or sounding board, for your ideas or business challenges
- Diagnosing strengths or weaknesses in your business strategy/ies, and defining possible paths forward
- Linking you to a variety of resources to help in your next steps
Amanda is the Director of private consulting firm ‘AMW Business Growth’ and can advise across most industries and business topics. She typically helps businesses to discover and leverage strategic ideas/opportunities, whilst also assisting with very ‘practical’ business advice.
|Tuesday | 27 February 2024
|Various session times
|Bungala House 1856
34 Main Street
|FREE + $25 for 3 additional 1:1 sessions (optional)
Bungala House 1856
34 Main Street