Unlocking digital success for tourism operators
Leveraging the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse
Join the District Council of Yankalilla & Fleurieu Peninsula Tourism for an engaging workshop aimed at empowering local operators to maximise their online presence through the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW).
This workshop is tailored for local tourism businesses, including accommodation providers, tour operators, food and drink establishments, event organisers, and any other entities looking to enhance their digital presence through the platform. This will be an interactive session with roving assistance from District Council of Yankalilla & Fleurieu Peninsula Tourism Staff. Let’s get you online!
Introduction to the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse:
- Understand the significance of ATDW as Australia’s national platform for digital tourism information.
- Learn about the eligibility criteria for tourism businesses to create free listings.
- Learn more about the ATDW changes coming in February 2024.
- Step-by-step guide on how to create and optimise your ATDW listing.
- Overview of the information required for different types of businesses (accommodation, tours, food and drink establishments, events, etc.).
Digital Marketing Optimisation:
- Tips and tricks to enhance your digital marketing efforts through ATDW.
- Explore ways to make your listing stand out and attract more visitors.
- Understand the impact of ATDW on your visibility and business growth.
- Learn about additional resources and support available for Fleurieu Peninsula operators.
- Engage in an interactive question and answer session to address specific concerns and queries.
Register now to unlock the full potential of ATDW for your Fleurieu Peninsula tourism business.
|Tuesday | 27 February 2023
|10:00am – 1:00pm
|Normanville Surf Life Saving Club
Lot 100, Jetty Rd
Normanville Surf Life Saving Club
Lot 100, Jetty Rd