Business SA has partnered with the South Australian Small Business Commissioner to help small to medium businesses navigate the current COVID-19 pandemic, take practical actions and build strategies to become more resilient against current and future threats to their businesses and marketplace.
The first webinar, Navigating Your Business Through The COVID-19 Pandemic provides a focus on:
- What should business be currently doing?
- What stimulus and support is available from governments and other support networks?
- Responses to the most frequently asked questions being asked by Business SA’s members.
The webinar includes industry experts:
- John Chapman, Small Business Commissioner
- Andrew Heard, Director, Heard Phillips Lieberenz
- John Beverley, Associate Director, Inventure Partners
- Lauren Krollig, Senior Consultant, Business SA
The focus of this webinar will be toward small business operators across a broad range of industries.