RDA AHFKI supports excellence in local leadership
We are incredibly excited to launch our inaugural regional leadership program: Inspired Leadership 2023. Delivered by Newday Leadership, the program will celebrate excellence in the region, exploring challenges and opportunities with a global perspective.
The Inspired Leadership 2023 program aims to support the development of regenerative leadership capability for a diverse cohort of aspiring, emerging and established leaders.
Facilitated by Newday Leadership, led by co-directors, Katrina Webb and Matthew Wright-Simon, and a range of special leadership facilitators, the program will be informed by five tenets of leadership excellence:
- Global change
- Wellbeing and resilience
- Cultural awareness
- Social responsibility
- Diversity and inclusion
People aged 18 and over are encouraged to apply and applicants must work, volunteer or live in the region or, in the case of Indigenous people, know part of the region as home Country.
Each Inspired Leadership 2023 participant will be well supported, with program
- professional ‘personality’ profiles
- a 12-month subscription to a world-class mental health and wellbeing platform
- an online group to maintain connection, with regular check-in opportunities
- worksheets and templates readings, viewings and listenings for each session
- nourishing, sustainable and delicious food and drink (working with regional producers)
- consideration of all abilities and lived experiences
- approaches and environments that will help each person learn most effectively.
A total of 15 places are available in this year’s cohort, valued at more than $6500 each. Thanks to funding provided by Primary Industry and Resources South Australia, these places are almost fully funded, with participants (or their organisation or employer) only required to pay $700 (including GST). A limited number of bursaries are also available.