Growing Regions – Round 1 Guidelines Released
Grant guidelines* have been released for the first round of the Australian Government’s new Growing Regions Program, which replaces the Building Better Regions Fund
In Round 1 of the Growing Regions Program, $300 million will be available to support capital works projects for community and economic infrastructure across regional and rural areas.
|Expressions of interest open:||Wednesday, 05 July 2023|
|Project funding available||$500,000-$15M (50% co-contribution required*)|
Projects should aim to deliver community and economic benefits by investing in community-focused infrastructure to revitalise regions while enhancing amenity and liveability throughout regional Australia.
These might include constructing new community infrastructure, or expanding or upgrading existing infrastructure for wider community benefit, such as:
- community hubs and centres (youth centres, men’s sheds)
- art galleries/libraries/museums/cultural facilities
- aquatic/sports centres
- social and community infrastructure which encourages economic and social liveability
Eligible applicants include:
- not-for-profit organisations with a current:
- Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission’s (ACNC) registration, or;
- Office of the Registrar of Indigenous Organisations (ORIC) registration
- local government agencies or bodies
* Please consult the full eligibility criteria in the grant guidelines, or contact us for assistance.