TAFE Roadmap Webinar Series
The TAFE Wednesday Webinars are your chance to share ideas and insights on how to create a renewed vision and purpose for TAFE over the next 10 years that supports South Australian communities and industry.
The Connecting Across Communities webinar will focus on TAFE SA meets the needs of a regional communities.
To ensure that the conversation is engaging and informative, the following questions have been prepared to help guide the discussion:
- Who is TAFE working well for? Why and how?
- Are there people and communities who cannot access and complete the courses they want?
- First Nations people and communities
- New arrivals from overseas and interstate
- Multicultural communities
- People with disabilities
- LGBQTI+ people
- How could TAFE better work with and for regional communities? Do we need different approaches in different areas?
- Does TAFE promote an environment of inclusiveness and equality? Are programs and support services inclusive of diversity and difference?
- Are TAFE participants supported to work in a more diverse workforce
|Date:||Wednesday, 15 February 2023|
Don’t miss this opportunity to have your voice heard and be a part of shaping the future of TAFE in South Australia. You are also welcome to submit ideas and feedback via email.Register to Participate