A panel discussion about government procurement
An opportunity for businesses to hear from Government and Private Sector panellist about Government Procurement and Supplying to Government, with a particular focus on the Health Industry.
This particular session will have a specific focus on the health industry and will still cover procurement to State Government in general.
There will be an opportunity to ask questions directly to the panel, and networking opportunities following the panel discussion.
We also encourage you to submit any questions that you might have prior to the day so we can ensure as many are answered as possible.
General conversation topics with the panel will include:
- Identifying SA businesses that can deliver projects, goods or services to government.
- Understanding the government’s procurement process.
- Building a positive relationships with head contractors.
The running sheet for the morning:
- 8am – Welcome to Country
- 8:05 am – Panel discussion (panel members with roughly 5 mins allocated to speak)
- 8:45 am – Q&A Session (30 mins – Questions from the Audience and pre-submitted questions)
- 9:15 am – Networking opportunity (30/45 mins)
- 10am – Close
|Date:||Thu., 16 February 2023|
|Venue:||Adelaide Entertainment Centre |
98 Port Road
Adelaide Entertainment Centre
98 Port Road