HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid
MADEC Australia will be holding sessions on Kangaroo Island for anyone requiring a current First Aid Certificate for their employment, or simply wanting to learn these valuable life-saving skills.
Occupations necessitating this competency include workers in Police, Correctional Services, Teaching, Education Support, Early Childhood and Community Services.
There will be two HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid courses offered. One will be split across 2 evening sessions, while the other will be offered as a full day session.
Learn how to:
- Assess the casualty and recognise the need for First Aid response
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Apply appropriate First Aid procedure
- Perform CPR procedures
- Communicate details of the incident
- Evaluate the incident and own performance
This unit of competency is to be updated every three (3) years
REGISTRATIONS CLOSE: THURSDAY, 09 FEBRUARY 2023
|Date:||Session 1 PART A – Tuesday, 14 February 2023*|
Session 1 PART B – Wednesday, 15 February 2023*
Session 2 – Wednesday, 15 February 2023
|Venue:||Kangaroo Island Business Hub|
|Time:||Session 1 PART A – 5:00pm-8:30pm*|
Session 1 PART B – 5:00pm-8:30pm*
Session 2 – 9:00am-4:30pm
* Session 1 is held after-hours and both nights must be attended to attain HLTAID011 Provide First Aid certificate.Course Information
Kangaroo Island Business Hub