Learn the critical areas of starting a successful small business in this hands-on 2 hour workshop
Thinking of starting a business? In this action packed workshop, we will work through all the critical steps to get you off to a great start.
This workshop is perfect for online or bricks and mortar, retail or professional services, self-employed or any other type of business.
In this workshop you will:
- Establish the feasibility of your business idea
- Learn the rules and regulations of starting a business
- Understand the cash flow and finance
- Marketing and promoting a new business
- Run through requirements for a business plan.
Checklists, resources, workbook and helpful tools included.
Presented by Rick Kearney and Adelaide Business HubRegister now
Chiton Rocks Surf Life Saving Club
Lot 440 Hindmarsh Esplanade,