Regional Development Australia brings to the region, three skills-building workshops to assist groups to grow their skills base and chances of success.
Delivered by Non Profit Training, Leading Through Challenging Times is 1 of 3 free online workshops to challenge and grow your community group skills.
In challenging times, leaders in the community stand up and make sure the engine doesn’t run to a halt. This means rallying people to support those most in need, ensuring the ‘ship is steadied’ with committees and teams, and that communications around crisis and change are on the mark.
This session is designed to assist Committees or Presidents/Chairs to help keep the organisation on track in times of uncertainty and focussed on future opportunities. Topics include:
- Getting back on track by identifying important actions and things to leave behind
- Having the courage to abandon what has been successful
- Influencing others and communicating the way forward effectively
- Looking after yourself and your team during challenging times
- Reconfiguring negativity and encouraging positive behaviours in yourself and others
This is a free online training workshop!
For an optimum learning experience, limited places are available.
To register, please send your name and contact number to Skye Russell: firstname.lastname@example.org