Successful Grant Writing is 2 of 3 free online workshops to grow your skills base and chances of success.
There are many grants available to non-profit organisations. With the majority of the workforce being volunteers with limited time to dedicate to applying for grants, how does one decide which ones are best and where to invest precious time into? The first question is, “Are we grant ready?”
With most funders having different requirements and application procedures, learning how to set up a framework, from which one can be ready to apply for any grant efficiently and effectively will open the doors to opportunity and success. Topics include:
- What are grants and why do organisations give them out
- What funding is available?
- Selling one’s organisation and project
- Defining the project and its benefits
- The cost of the plan – the budget
- Defining the organisations stakeholders and partners
- Sustainability – keeping the project going after the funding finishes
- Evaluation of the project
This is a free online training workshop!
For an optimum learning experience, limited places are available.