This workshop forms part of the Business Alexandrina Program, delivered in partnership with TiCSA
Blogging is a marketing activity in which you write a series of short or long articles and publish them on your website using a blogging mechanism (WordPress does this natively).
Many tourism operators who have embraced blogging have experienced “blog fade” in which they begin neglecting their blog activity due to other priorities.
When done strategically and thoughtfully, blogging has the power to boost your SEO and become a sustainable marketing activity.
In this workshop, expert Steve Davis will outline the theory and practice of effective blogging, covering:
- What is blogging and what time is required to do it properly?
- Quality over quantity: An overview of the content best suited to your business needs
- How to plan, produce and promote a blog article
- How to plan a content calendar
- An overview of how to connect some of your blogs to an automatic email sequence for free.
As well as understanding how blogging can play an important, ongoing role in your business, you will leave this workshop with some ideas for specific articles to help get you started.
Light morning tea included.
Oasis Gardens Restaurant and Function Centre
726 Langhorne Creek Road, Belvidere SA 5255