When was the last time you worked on your farm business?
Taking time out of your farm operations to work on your farm business is key to building resilience across your business and the people involved in it.
The AgRi-Silience program is heading to the Mid North to connect you with other farm business operators and professional advisors, and to provide an opportunity for you to reflect on what is important to you and how to understand and manage the risks facing your farm business.
An investment of $500 (ex.GST) per business will cover:
• 3 days of dedicated face to face business planning with leading agriculture facilitators Susie Green and Beck Burgess from Coo-ee Collective
• Catering supplied
• A minimum of 2 hours of coaching (per business) following Workshop 1
• 1 day with a specialised advisor to help build your businesses strengths or performance
This program is for you if you are:
• wanting to set your business up for success and prepare for challenging times
• part of a business with new generations coming on board, or returning to the farm
• a livestock and/or broadacre farmer wanting to gain new perspectives from expert facilitators
• an individual looking at transitioning your business.
To register your interest, please email email@example.com or phone 0417 451 999.
This program is part of the Farm Business Resilience Program and is jointly funded through the Australian Government’s Future Drought Fund and the Government of South Australia. It is being delivered by Coo-ee Collective in partnership with Livestock SA.
|Date:||19-20 October 2022|
|Time:||9:00am – 5:00pm|