An introductory level wine course suitable for those either starting career in the wine or hospitality industry, or those pursuing a personal interest in wine.
For individuals new to wine study this qualification provides a hands-on introduction to the world of wine.
You’ll explore the main types and styles of wine through sight, smell, and taste, while also gaining the basic skills to describe wines accurately and make food and wine pairings.
Topics covered include:
- The main types and styles of wine
- Common wine grapes and their characteristics
- How to store and serve wine
- The principles of food and wine pairing
- How to describe wine using the WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine
- Introduction to Australian wine regions and styles
Enquiries: 08 8562 0558Book here
McLaren Vale, SA 5171