TAFE Roadmap Webinar Series
The TAFE Wednesday Webinars are your chance to share ideas and insights on how to create a renewed vision and purpose for TAFE over the next 10 years that supports South Australian communities and industry.
The Connecting TAFE to Transforming South Australia webinar will focus on how TAFE SA identifies and delivers programs to meet the needs of emerging industries and sectors into the next decade.
To ensure that the conversation is engaging and informative, the following questions have been prepared to help guide the discussion:
- What sort of place will South Australia be in ten years’ time and how can TAFE make it better at an individual, community, industry, and state-wide level?
- What are the emerging industries and sectors? What do you want to see investment in?
- Should TAFE have a greater focus on cutting edge technology and leading innovative delivery?
- How can TAFE provide connections, leadership, and direction for all stakeholders – and for those who do not have a ‘stake’ yet?
- Should TAFE be positioned alongside universities for post-secondary education choice – to facilitate opportunities for initial learning and skill development as well as for upskilling for career advancement?
|Date:||Wednesday, 22 February 2023|
Don’t miss this opportunity to have your voice heard and be a part of shaping the future of TAFE in South Australia. You are also welcome to submit ideas and feedback via email.Register to Participate