Business Capabilities Program
How to harness the power of self-drive markets
This webinar hosted by Clear Vision Consulting will reveal that beyond spend thrift grey nomads, there is a whole world of self-drivers who are exploring the regions of Australia, looking for independent adventure and experiences.
By the end of this session, you will be able to identify types of self-drivers, where they stay and how they think, what they are looking for, and traits, so you can position your tourism product to attract their business.
This webinar is also great for those involved in the Top Tourism Town Program.
• Identifying distinct segments in the self-drive market, VFR, family, 4WD, niche bike and hikers, long-haul backpackers and ‘glampers’.
• What does ‘unstructured’ mean
• Learn how and where to promote to ‘unstructured’ self-drive markets
• The value of these markets market and where they spend
• How to leverage well-travelled routes and itineraries in regions
• How to adapt your product to attract more of this market
|Date:||Wednesday 22nd February|
|Time:||11:00am – 12:15pm|
|Venue:||Online via Zoom|
|Cost:||TiCSA members $25 | non-members $50|