Improve the impact and effectiveness of your community group.
This session will help community groups understand the role of a committee, their responsibilities, and what structures they need in place to provide the foundations for a successful community group.
- the role of a committee
- what good governance means for your group
- a good governance checklist
- the legal structure of your entity and its implications
- what makes a committee and its meetings effective (includes a meeting template)
- knowing the specific skills and attributes each role requires
- planning for the future
|Date:||Wednesday, 11 May 2022|
|Venue:||Online via Zoom|
|Time:||6:00pm – 8:30pm|