Ensure your business has a wellbeing strategy
Free to Kangaroo Island businesses.
Ensuring your business has an effective wellbeing strategy will not only help you meet your legal obligations under the new WHS legislation (managing psychosocial hazards), it will enable you to create a business powered by people feeling and functioning at their best.
KIBBA is pleased to invite you to a half day workshop specifically designed to help you create a structured and sustainable approach to caring for the health and wellbeing of your people and your business.
An effective wellbeing strategy boosts productivity, fosters innovation and growth, and builds your reputation as an employer of choice by retaining great people and attracting new talent.
This workshop covers everything you need to know to create a successful wellbeing strategy for your business. You will learn:
- How to measure and evaluate wellbeing in your business
- How to identify and manage WHS psychosocial risks and hazards (under the new WHS legislation)
- How to integrate a wellbeing strategy into business practices
- How to design a program of tailored wellbeing initiatives
- Why regular feedback and measurement is essential for long-term effectiveness
- Where you can find trusted resources that you can rely on.
Registration fees have been generously covered by grant funding received by KIBBA through Wellbeing SA.
All workshop materials, tea and coffee and light refreshments will be provided.
|Wednesday | 28 February 2024
|9:00am – 12:00pm
|Kangaroo Island Business Hub
Kangaroo Island Business Hub