Using a professional is not always practical or affordable.
This entertaining, hands-on workshop will empower you with some simple disciplines and tricks to boost your confidence and help you take better photos and videos.
You can use your sharper smartphone skills to brighten up your Instagram feed, make your Facebook and LinkedIn profiles more engaging, and even capture client testimonials and staff profiles.
This workshop will cover:
- How to compose photos
- How to control focus and exposure like a pro
- How to create and plan interesting video content
- How to use inexpensive add ons to boost video sound and quality
- How to apply simple editing to videos either on your smartphone or computer
- How to share your photos and videos more effectively on social media
This workshop is suitable for people with Android smartphones and iPhones.Register here
Strathalbyn Racing Club
Lot 1, Dry Plains Rd, Strathalbyn