A special $15 million round of the Regional Growth Fund (Strategic Business Round 2020) has been released by the Government of South Australia to help fast track the recovery of regional economies after COVID-19.
- This round is open to individual businesses as well as incorporated associations and business clusters
- Projects must be effectively shovel-ready with the ability to commence within 3 months of grant funding approval
- Applicants can seek grants from $50,000 up to $2 million for up to 50% of a project
RDA can help you:
- Determine your eligibility
- Check you are ready for the application
- Guide and review your application
- Provide details of grant writers
- Provide a letter of support for your application
Applications for Regional Growth Fund are now closed.