Certificate III Individual Support (Aging) Traineeships – Apprenticeship Careers Australia
Apprenticeship Careers Australia are delivering pre-placement classes, the Cert III qualification and host placement completely free of charge.
In less than 2 months, you could be working in the Aged Care sector with a high-profile host employer in Adelaide, the Adelaide Hills, Fleurieu or Murraylands, while completing a Certificate III in Individual Support – Ageing qualification.
This is an ideal opportunity for career-changers of any age to gain paid employment through a part-time traineeship. No previous experience is required, and your transferable skills will be valued!
Pre-placement classes run 6 June 2022 to 24 June 2022.
Entry into Care Roles Skill Set CHCSS00114 (delivered by AUCTUS RTO Code 40879)
- Follow safe work practices for direct client care (HLTWHS002)
- Provide individualised support (CHCCCS015)
- Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures (HLTINF001)
- Provide first aid and CPR (HLTAID001)
Additional workshops (delivered by ACA)
- Introduction to Dementia Workshop / Managing Challenging Behaviours
- Professional Boundaries and Zero Tolerance Workshop
- Health and Wellbeing in the Workplace
- Employability Skills (Interview/Resume/Elevator Pitch)
- A Day in the Life of a Support Worker