TAFE Roadmap Webinar Series
The TAFE Wednesday Webinars are your chance to share ideas and insights on how to create a renewed vision and purpose for TAFE over the next 10 years that supports South Australian communities and industry.
The Connecting with Students webinar will focus on the needs of those studying at TAFE SA.
To ensure that the conversation is engaging and informative, the following questions have been prepared to help guide the discussion:
- How do people access TAFE courses? What is working? What needs change?
- Progress and successful completion: What is working and what are the obstacles
- In what ways can students be supported throughout their courses?
- What is missing? Should there be more focus on literacy and numeracy and digital skills? What else?
- Can students enter and leave and return with recognition of previous experience and learning? How could this be improved?
- How do the various modes of course delivery lead to successful outcomes? Do you prefer to be in classroom/workshop or online or some of both?
|Date:||Wednesday, 08 February 2023|
Don’t miss this opportunity to have your voice heard and be a part of shaping the future of TAFE in South Australia. You are also welcome to submit ideas and feedback via email.Register to Participate