The South Australian Export Accelerator (SAEA) Program has been relaunched for 2021.
The program has been updated from previous funding rounds to maximise the opportunities for small and medium sized businesses who are export ready to expand into existing or new markets.
These information sessions will provide an overview of the program changes, eligibility criteria, eligible activities and the application process.
The funding streams available in the newly relaunched SAEA program include:
- New Market Entry Stream – Funding of up to $15,000 for companies to export into an additional new market, on a dollar for dollar matched funding basis.
- Export Accelerator Stream – Funding of up to $30,000 for companies to export, on a dollar for dollar matched funding basis.
- Consortium Stream – Funding of up to $200,000 for consortiums of at least three businesses to undertake collaborative export activities, on a dollar for dollar matched funding basis.
Applications for the SA Export Accelerator program open 23rd of August.
Find out more about the program by joining two free webinar sessions on Thursday 26th of August.
- Session 1 (9.30am to 10.30am): Export Accelerator, New Market Entry
- Session 2 (11.00am to 12.00pm): Consortium
Spots are strictly limited – so register your place NOW.Register now