Discover how to leverage increased visitation to your region during the South Australian Wooden Boat Festival.
The South Australian Wooden Boat Festival is on in the region from 28 till 30 April 2023.
In the month leading up to the 2-day event at the end of April, Business Alexandrina encourages businesses to create an event, experience, or new product/service to promote the increased number of people visiting our region. You could host a dinner, tasting, or launch a new service or product to a large audience visiting our region during this time.
The Business Engagement Program has been created to prepare and support local businesses leading up to next year’s event, to ensure they take advantage of the business opportunities available to them before, during, and after the SA Wooden Boat Festival in May 2023.
Who is this workshop for?
The workshop is designed for local businesses in Alexandrina (from the town to the coast) to better understand how they can leverage the opportunity of increased visitation to the region during the festival time. It will be relevant for all small to medium sized businesses who want to increase or create new revenue streams.
- Business opportunities surrounding the SA Wooden Boat Festival.
- How to leverage the visitor economy during the lead-up to the Festival.
- Developing a product or event that you can sell eg. events, products, new products or service launches.
- Marketing campaign ideas to promote your new product, service or event.
- Marketing and promotion template – you will receive a template that you can apply to your business
- Creating bookable products on Rezdy to Eventbrite
|Date:||Tuesday, 22 November 2022|
12 Cadell Street
|Time:||11:00am – 12:30pm|
12 Cadell Street