Network with like-minded businesses and learn from government and industry representatives about substantial opportunities being created by the Government’s free trade agreements, such as the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (covering 10 other countries including Canada and Mexico). Also hear about agreements with North Asia, Peru and Indonesia.
This seminar is an interactive session where you’ll have the opportunity to hear directly from Government and Industry experts on the practical benefits of exporting and how to take advantage of Australia’s Free Trade Agreements (FTAs).
Speakers and Government representatives in attendance will include:
- The Hon Simon Birmingham, MP, Minister for Trade, Tourism and Investment
- Michael Dean, Director, Regional Trade Agreements Division, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Susan Corbisiero, Manager, Digital Technologies, Austrade (former Trade Commissioner, Austrade Shanghai, China)
- Sally Phillips, Manager, Free Trade Agreement Program, Austrade
- Patrick Kearins, State Director, SA, Austrade
- Carolyn Keily, Director, Australian Trusted Trader Business Development, Australian Border Force
- Damien Halliday, Business Development Manager, AusIndustry
- Andrew Perkins, Director, Business Development, SA & NT, Export Finance Australia
- Australian business guest speakers
This is a free seminar!Register here
Sanctuary Adelaide Zoo Function Centre
1 Plane Tree Drive, Adelaide