Business information and networking
A day to support the Cultural, Creative and Economic strengths of First Nations Businesses
Presented by The Circle First Nations Entrepreneur Hub, this event aims to support the cultural, creative and economic strengths of First Nations Businesses in the Adelaide Hills, Mount Barker and Alexandrina Council areas.
The day will include:
- Key note speaker: Paul Herbert Aboriginal Consultant, Pirlpa: Aboriginal Wellbeing – Using past knowledges in a modern business world.
- Information from key business services providers and how they can provide support.
- Workshop 1: Building a Cultural Tourism business – facilitated by Mark Koolmatrie of Kool Tours.
- Workshop 2: Building an Arts/Cultural Workshop business – facilitated by Cedric Varcoe, contemporary artist and artist mentor.
- Showcase of local First Nations Businesses.
|Date:||Wednesday | 02 August 2023|
|Time:||10:00am – 4:00pm|
|Venue:||Laratinga Pavilion | 100 Springs Rd | Mount Barker|
|Cost:||FREE (lunch included – bookings essential)|
100 Springs Rd
Mount Barker SA