How to find & apply for dairy industry funding.
The session will overview:
- What grants are available for dairy farmers
Understanding the workings of grants, where to locate grants, where to get help and the relevance to your dairy business
- How to prepare so you’re ready when grants are announced
Understand how to write grants, pitch your idea, and essential information required for successful applications
- Do’s and Don’ts of grant writing
- Essential tools to plan your grant project
- Who can help you be ‘grant ready’
- Understanding RDA and how we can support your dairy business
This session will be hosted by Dr Kristine Peters from KPPM Strategy with presentations by Steve Shotton from RDA Adelaide Hills Fleurieu and Kangaroo Island and Beck Burgess from Dairy SA.
|Date:||Thursday, 28 July 2022|
|Venue:||Online via Zoom|
|Time:||10:00am – 12:30pm|