Is crowdfunding right for your community group?
Crowdfunding, if done well, can be a very effective way to raise funds from a pool of people to support your cause or project.
This session teaches community organisations how crowdfunding works. Is it the right way to go for your group? If so, how do you build a successful campaign to raise money for your organisation?
• the pros and cons of crowdfunding
• planning your first crowdfunding campaign
• where to start
• creating a successful ‘pitch’
• making your project stand out
• connecting with a network
|Date:||Wednesday, 06 July 2022|
|Venue:||Online via Zoom|
|Time:||6:00pm – 8:30pm|