Join the Alexandrina Agribusiness Conversation!
Following the success of our A2040 Village Conversations, Alexandrina Council would like to invite all local farmers and agribusiness professionals in the Alexandrina region to the inaugural Agribusiness Conversation.
This will be an opportunity to participate in a dialogue about what Council can do to generate economic growth and support a sustainable, thriving agribusiness sector on the Fleurieu.
As a participant at this event, you’ll have the chance to connect and network with others in the agricultural sector, and:
- receive an overview of Federal and State Government plans and initiatives
- receive updates on regional Agribusiness projects
- share your ideas and hear about economic growth in the Agribusiness sector
- provide feedback and ideas on Council’s role to better support the sector
- receive information on a revitalised Alexandrina Sustainable Agricultural Roundtable (ASART) and how you can get involved.
|Date:||Tuesday, 5th April 2022|
|Venue:||Tooperang Hall, 2485 Bull Creek Road, Tooperang|
|Time:||6:00pm – 8:00pm|
Nicole Halsey – Event Facilitator
Steve Shotton – Presenter
Regional Development Manager
Regional Development Australia Adelaide Hills, Fleurieu & Kangaroo Island
David Gerner – Presenter
Agtech Program Manager
Tickets are free and include a light supper.
Places are limited and priority will be given to agricultural businesses within the Alexandrina Council.
Tooperang War Memorial Hall
2485 Bull Creek Road
Tooperang, SA 5255