The South Australian Premier’s Food and Beverage Industry Awards recognise and celebrate individuals and businesses in the industry who demonstrate vision, leadership and innovation. Entry in these prestigious awards is your opportunity to:
- Benchmark your business against the industry’s best
- Increase your business and brand profile
- Showcase your success to industry stakeholders and markets
- Access key media opportunities to promote your brand and leverage the high profile of the awards program
- Review and evaluate your business goals, plans and achievements
- Receive professional feedback and business analysis from industry experts
- Reward, inspire and celebrate with your team!
Applications for the 2019 Awards are now open.
This year the Emerging Business Award is being introduced to recognise a young business aged 1-3 years that demonstrates potential for continued growth and development of products and markets.
Award Application Information Session
Are you applying for an award for the first time in 2019? Register for the free Award Application Information Session to find out what the judges are looking for and tips on writing your application.
Date: Wednesday 5 June 2019
Time: 3.30pm – 5.00pm
Venue: Meeting Rooms 1 & 2, Plant Research Centre, Waite Campus, 2B Hartley Grove URRBRAE 5064
Email email@example.com or phone Food SA
on 8303 9435 by 5.00pm, Friday 1 June 2019.