How is COVID-19 impacting your business?
Thank you to those businesses and organisations that completed the RDA survey. The results are being used to inform our advocacy work and have already informed our discussions with federal ministers. It is intended that additional surveys will be undertaken through the course of the pandemic and recovery phase.
Australian Government Supports
- Financial Counselling for regional small businesses and farmers
- Australian Government business website
- Detailed Fact Sheets for Business
- Australian Treasury website
South Australian Government Supports
- National Covid-19 Coordination Commission Checklist for Business
- Deloitte Small Business Roadmap for Recovery & Beyond: Workbook
- Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry Government Assistance Guide
- Information for Workplaces by Safe Work Australia
- Trade Mark COVID-19 Helpline
- SATC Tourism Response Portal
- PIRSA COVID-19 and Primary Industry
- Livestock SA
- Creative Industries: COVID-19 Arts Grant Support and Australian Council for the Arts
- Sole-traders Fact Sheet
Mental Health Support
Business survival tips:
- Self-employed Survival Tips
- Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman
- Smart Company tips for survival
- CPA Australia resources for business
- Australian Business Continuity
Advice for Exporters
- International Freight Assistance Mechanism
- Austrade – Australian Trade & Investment Commission
- Export Council of Australia
- Doing business in the aftermath of COVID-19
Staffing and Industrial Relations
Have you checked out the Jobkeeper Payment?
The Fair Work Ombudsman has a helpline to deal with pay and industrial relations matters on 13 13 94 or their website
Look at the Business SA COVID-19 Employer Guide
Visit the SA Small Business Commissioners workplace wellbeing page here.
You can also refer to your business or industry association which include Business SA, Australian Industry Group, Tourism Industry Council SA, Master Builders Association, Housing Industry Association, Australian Hotels Association, Restaurant and Caterers Association, Motor Trade Association, Primary Producers SA.
Australian Taxation Office (ATO)
Visit the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) website for:
- Support if you are experiencing difficulties meeting your tax and super obligations
- Frequently asked COVID-19 questions
- Details of the Australian Governments economic stimulus and support packages
For a full list of grants and financial supports go to our COVID-19 list on Hills & Coast Grant Finder where you can register and set up automated alerts for new funding opportunities and changes to existing funding.
The SA Small Business Commissioner specialises in alternative dispute resolution and will endeavour to work with the parties to find a resolution. Lodge your dispute here.
Watch out for scammers taking advantage of the COVID-19: https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/