Despite the proliferation of social media tools for professional and business networking, there is still a need for face-to-face networking.
The benefits of attending a business group includes growing local support for your business, meeting potential suppliers and customers, growing your own self-awareness, honing your elevator pitch, sharing experiences and problem-solving, opening your mind to opportunities, collaborations and other ways of doing things.
Contact the business group that best suits you:
- Business Victor Harbor
- Alexandrina Business Life
- Southern Alexandrina Business Association
- Women in Business Regional Network
- Fleurieu Business Network
- Mount Barker Business Group
- The Stirling Business Association
- Woodside Commerce Association
- McLaren Vale Business and Tourism Association
- Hahndorf Business and Tourism Association
- Business Kangaroo Island
- Fleurieu Food